Leave your details for a callback
Have you been recommended to go in for Arthroscopic Meniscus repair/balancing? Get an expert opinion if you really need it.
Arthroscopic Meniscus repair/balancing
What is a meniscus?
- It is a rubbery cushion structure in between the thigh bone(femur) and the shin bone(tibia).
- It acts as a shock absorber in between the two bones which helps in protecting the cartilage lining the bones.
- There are two meniscus is a knee joint, one of the outer side called as lateral meniscus while one of the inner side called as medial meniscus.
Advantages of Arthroscopic Meniscus repair/balancing
Minimally invasive surgery
Faster and more predictable recovery
Negligible chances of infection
Quicker return to functions and activities
Minimum blood loss
Walking from same day and return to office in 5-7 days
- Orthopaedic doctor can diagnose meniscus tear by clinical test and MRI of the affected knee.
- MRI is the best investigation for the diagnosis. Along with diagnosis, it also gives the information about the position, type and length of tear.
- In case of large tear or long standing symptoms not responding to medications and physiotherapy.
- In case of unstable tear, causing locking of the knee.
Why Orthocure Surgery+ for your Arthroscopic Meniscus repair/balancing?
- Highest standards of surgical facilities at our partner hospitals
- Use to bio screws for best results with minimum complications
- Lowest risk of infection
- Best implants from International manufacturing brands
- Modular operation theatres
- Dedicated OrthoBuddy for holding your hand all through the journey
- End to end seamless patient care ranging from pre op physiotherapy to admission to surgery to discharge and complete recovery
- All insurances covered
- Best surgery expertise for better results
- Transparent pricing and estimate for surgery
Partnering with the best Hospitals for Surgeries
UPHI is a state of the art surgical setup located on Golf Course Road, Sector 43, Gurgaon. It is built with International Standards and has a Center of Excellence for Orthopaedic Surgeries with super-specialized Operation Theatre with most advanced surgical equipment. The centre is equipped with round-the-clock ICU facilities and doctors.
Miracles Apollo Hospital
Miracles Healthcare in collaboration with Apollo Spectra hospitals has developed a Multi-Specialty Hospital in Sector 82, Gurugram. The centre is equipped with advanced Orthopaedic surgical facilities with modular OTs and critical care facilities. The hospital brings Apollo Spectra’s superior surgical capabilities backed by modern surgical intensive care units (ICUs) for complete post-surgery support.
Artemis Hospital is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Sector 51, Gurugram. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited Hospital in Gurugram. Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
Columbia Asia Hospital
Columbia Asia Hospital is a 90 bed multi-specialty facility situated in Palam Vihar area, Gurugram. The hospital is a preferred healthcare service provider for the residents and corporate entities of Gurugram. The hospital offers orthopedics clinical services with qualified and experienced medical personnel and technicians ensuring healthcare delivery of the highest standards.
Dr. Rohit Lamba (MBBS, MS(Ortho) )
Years of Experience: 16 years
Dr. O. P. Guptab (MBBS, MS(Ortho) )
Dr. Chirag Arora (MBBS, MS(Ortho), DNB(Ortho) )
Dr. Lalit Bafna (MBBS, MS(Ortho), FNB(Sports Medicine) )
Dr. Nishit Bhatnagar MBBS, MS(Ortho), DNB(Ortho)
Dr. Umair Firdos (MBBS, DNB(Ortho))
Do you think it takes many months to recover after a Arthroscopic Meniscus repair/balancing?
Why Orthocure ?
Get in Touch
If you’ve got questions, send us a message.
Feel free to contact us
to discuss your issue in further detail.