Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction
What is an ACL injury/tear?
- ACL stands for Anterior Cruciate Ligament which is one of the important stabilizing structures of the knee joint connecting thigh bone(femur) to leg bone(tibia).
- Commonly in Sports related injuries or following and accident leading to twisting injury/side impact injury
- ACL tear can be partial(incomplete) or complete depending upon the severity of trauma.
- ACL injury can lead to sudden increase in pain and swelling over the knee and in long term can cause instability or feeling of giving away while walking
Minimally invasive surgery
Faster and more predictable recovery
Negligible chances of infection
Quicker return to functions and activities
Minimum blood loss
Walking from same day and return to office in 5-7 days
How do I get to know about ACL tear?
- Orthopaedic doctor can diagnose ACL injury by clinical test and MRI of the affected knee
- MRI is the best investigation for the diagnosis as well as whether the tear is incomplete or complete
When do I need Surgery for ACL tear?
- In case of sprain or small tear of ACL, medicines and physiotherapy can help with the treatment
- In case of partial tear which clinical laxity and complete tear, arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction is required
Why Orthocure Surgery+ for your Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction?
- Highest standards of surgical facilities at our partner hospitals
- Use to bio screws for best results with minimum complications
- Lowest risk of infection
- Best implants from International manufacturing brands
- Modular operation theatres
- Dedicated OrthoBuddy for holding your hand all through the journey
- End to end seamless patient care ranging from pre op physiotherapy to admission to surgery to discharge and complete recovery
- All insurances covered
- Best surgery expertise for better results
- Transparent pricing and estimate for surgery
Partnering with the best Hospitals for Surgeries
UPHI is a state of the art surgical setup located on Golf Course Road, Sector 43, Gurgaon. It is built with International Standards and has a Center of Excellence for Orthopaedic Surgeries with super-specialized Operation Theatre with most advanced surgical equipment. The centre is equipped with round-the-clock ICU facilities and doctors.
Miracles Apollo Hospital
Miracles Healthcare in collaboration with Apollo Spectra hospitals has developed a Multi-Specialty Hospital in Sector 82, Gurugram. The centre is equipped with advanced Orthopaedic surgical facilities with modular OTs and critical care facilities. The hospital brings Apollo Spectra’s superior surgical capabilities backed by modern surgical intensive care units (ICUs) for complete post-surgery support.
Artemis Hospital is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Sector 51, Gurugram. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited Hospital in Gurugram. Designed as one of the most advanced hospitals in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
Columbia Asia Hospital
Columbia Asia Hospital is a 90 bed multi-specialty facility situated in Palam Vihar area, Gurugram. The hospital is a preferred healthcare service provider for the residents and corporate entities of Gurugram. The hospital offers orthopedics clinical services with qualified and experienced medical personnel and technicians ensuring healthcare delivery of the highest standards.
Dr. Rohit Lamba
(MBBS, MS(Ortho) )
Years of Experience: 16 years
Dr. Chirag Arora(MBBS, MS(Ortho), DNB(Ortho) )
Years of Experience: 8 years
Dr. Umair Firdos
Years of Experience: 12 years
Dr. Chirag Arora
(MBBS, MS(Ortho), DNB(Ortho) )
Years of Experience: 8 years
Why Orthocure ?
An integrated approach in facilitating surgeries, from pre-operative care to post-operative rehabilitation and minimising recurrence.
Get in Touch
If you’ve got questions, send us a message.
Feel free to contact us
After we get some information from you, we’ll set up a time to discuss your issue in further detail.